Investments in the up-and-coming trendy quarter Wedding
In one of the world’s most popular districts, Berlin-Mitte, the Wedding³ project is located in the Wedding district. Wedding is a future location for many large companies from the service sector as well as the pharmaceutical industry, including Bayer. Research and science also prefer the district. This leads to a housing deficit that will continue to ensure high demand in the future. Profit from the up-and-coming trendy district of Wedding, invest in an apartment in Wedding³ – it’s worth it!
The four-story old building corner house Wedding³ is an apartment building in the heart of the up-and-coming trendy district. Bright facades, a first floor in contrasting colors, bay windows, balconies and the triangular gable in the attic give the building a special charm. The apartments have spacious living areas, floor plans and room heights typical of old buildings. There are 3 commercial spaces on the first floor. The apartments are suitable for singles and couples as well as for families.
Situated between the Volkspark Rehberge and the Schillerpark, the “WEDDING³” offers a perfect balance to the turbulent city lifestyle. The proximity to the Plötzensee also provides diverse opportunities for local recreation and sports. The nearby Müllerstraße can be reached on foot and offers numerous shopping opportunities for everyday necessities. The U-Bahn reaches the city centre with historical middle, the most popular hotspots for going out and the largest shopping boulevards in only 13 minutes.
• Situated between the Volkspark Rehberge, Goethepark, Schillerpark und Plötzensee
• 3 walking-minutes to Müllerstraße with numerous shopping opportunities: Aldi, Lidl, Kaufland, Bio Company
• Schools and kindergardens in walking-distance: Kita Sari, Kita Knirpsmaus, Möwensee, Grundschule, Lessing Gymnasium
• 5 minutes on foot to U-Bahnhof Rehberge (U6)
• 7 minutes with the U-Bahn to S+U-Bahnhof Wedding (U6)/Ringbahn
• 13 minutes with the U-Bahn to Friedrichstraße
• 21 minutes with the U-Bahn to Alexanderplatz
5 minutes´ walk to subway station Rehberg (U6)
13 minutes by public transport to the Friedrichstraße
25 minutes by public transport to the main station
6 – 8 minutes´ walk to park Rehberge, the Schillerpark, or Goethepark
Kindergartens and school are within walking distance
Cafés, restaurants, and bars are within walking distance
Numerous supermarkets are in immediate vicinity (Edeka, Kaufland, Natürlich Bio)